Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Witches Night Out.....




A few weeks before Halloween, I went with Paul's mom, some of my sister's in law, and nieces to Gardner's Witches Night Out (I don't know if that's what it's really called, but that's what I'm calling it)

My mom was having new cabinets put in and wanted someone to be there while they were installing them. Paul was so sweet and volunteered to do it, since I felt bad that I couldn't be there. The cabinet guy was running REALLY late and couldn't make it until the next day but Paul still hung out with my mom for most of the night (what a cute husband I have).

Witches night out was A LOT of fun but I couldn't believe ALL the women and their amazing witches costumes. I was totally UNDER DRESSED (I will have to start 6 months earlier to get ready for next year) It was SOOOO packed with witchy women that you had to scoot past people to get through any of the shops. It took us over 2 1/2 hours to get into the restaurant to eat. All of us were starving to death by the time we sat down but it was worth it, the food was delicious (or maybe I was so hungry that I didn't notice) I teased Paul that he would have LOVED it there, since he HATES crowds.



It was a fun night out! Thanks Jen and everyone else that organized all of us!

No comments: