Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

FaMiLy PiCTuReS

For a while now, I have been thinking that we needed to get our family pictures done, a little earlier this year. (Last year we were scrambling at the last minute and just had my mom take them in her back yard, probably 2 weeks before Christmas) Mine and Paul's niece does wonderful pictures but she had a new baby in October, so I knew we were on our own....

I didn't really want to go to a studio or anything, since our schedule with the boys is a little crazy so on a whim I asked Debbie, my little brother's girlfriend. She has a nice camera and has a pretty flexible weekend schedule so why not? She was happy to do them so I just had to figure out where, (and I thought Gardner's Village would be fun) pick a day and shop for coordinating clothes (Who knew finding clothes would be a HUGE task, but I did it!)

I had to make sure we took the pictures on a weekend that we had all the boys and nothing else was going on. That was hard enough, but then I had to make sure the weather was going to be nice.....I checked the weather reports and found a Sunday that would work perfectly with our schedules...I kept checking and rechecking the weather and everything looked good...Then Saturday came AND the awful weather. I was dying when Kaiden and I walked out of Old Navy on Saturday afternoon and there was a HUGE blizzard!! What was I going to do if Sunday was bad weather? That would mean another 2 weeks before we had all the boys and it would be that much closer to Christmas. I prayed really hard that the weather would be nice...and we were lucky, it turned out to be a good day, a little cold but no snow or blizzards.

Here are some of our pics, I think Debbie did a really good job! AND the best part....I am ahead of schedule and may just get my cards out sooner than a few days before Christmas ...




JJ kept us laughing by doing crazy things and jumping in our pictures. Of course Paul had to join in too.




Debbie was teasing Akoy about picking Kove's nose, he wasn't really but it looked like it...



































Sorry, I can't get my captions to match up with my pictures so it will just have to look stupid for now... (see what I mean)

2 comments:

Mindy said...

They look so cute!!!!

Potters said...

Cute family pictures! I love them. your family is getting so grown up.