Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Friday, February 19, 2010

Priesthood, Passing the Sacrament and Primary Program

Here's anothe November post that I couldn't skip...Kaiden passed the sacrament for the first time, the same day that Brayden was ordained a Priest and that our ward had their Primary Progam. We had an eventful day. It was so neat to see Kaiden pass the sacrament and think that he really has the Priesthood and what an awesome thing that is. I remember when I was younger, watching the Deacons pass the sacrament and thinking how cute they were and neat that they had the Priesthood. (This was when I was older than the Deacons, so it wasn't like I had crushes on them)

Paul did a great job at ordaining Brayden! I won't go into all the detail but the blessing was AWESOME. I am so grateful for a husband that honors his Priesthood and is always striving to grow in the Gospel.

The Primary Program was so cute, especially Kove's part in the program....Before sacrament started, Paul was telling Akoy and Kove to make sure they talked loud and slow enough so that everyone could hear them. Both of them were a little nervous so I was telling them some stories about when Kaiden was about Kove's age and some of the funny things that happened. I told them a story about one of the little boys who got up and spoke into the microphone SO loud that it scared everyone, so I told them to make sure they didn't talk too loud.

I'm not too sure that mine and Paul's advice helped Kove very well, because when he got up to the mic all you could hear was this fast "My name is Kove Warner BOHHHHHHHHHHHH) in a cookie moster voice, like he was eating the microphone. Everyone busted up laughing and Kove ran to his seat. Everyone around us looked over at us and were just laughing. Kove seemed fine when he got back to his sit and we told both he and Akoy that they did a great job. That's one Primary Program that we won't forget.....

No comments: