Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Friday, February 19, 2010

HAPPY 2010!!!!

I know I am over a month late but I still have to get it in here. We had a fun New Year's Eve at my mom's house. My mom wasn't there though because she decided to go to a wedding in Nevada with my grandpa. She had the craziest story to tell us about them running out of gas,getting a flat tire and a bunch of other weird things. She should have stayed home with us......

Mandi, Dave and their family, Paul and I and all our boys (minus Brayden) and JJ (minus Debbie because she missed her plane coming from visiting her family) had a fun New Year's eve. We had lots of good food, movies and fun games and ALL of us stayed up until midnight. I didn't think Avery would last, let alone myself, but we did. Avery, Maci and I even went out on the front porch and banged pots and pans while everyone inside made fun of us.

I am excited for 2010 I think it is going to bring LOTS of fun surprises for us..... (Hopefully one of them is a new house)

No comments: