Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MEMORIAL HOLIDAY.......Family Reunions, Camping, Riding.....





































We had a really fun Memorial Holiday!! We woke up WAY early on Saturday morning and took the motorcycle and Rhino up past Tibble Fork (Paul knows the name of all the trails and stuff but all I know is that we went up quite a bit from the dam.) Brayden rode his motorcycle most of the time unless it got too steep, muddy or we had to cross a river or something, then my dare-devil husband rode it until we got to a safe spot. There were a few times that I couldn't watch because he was slipping and sliding going up the steep rocky mountain.

As soon as we got home, Paul Kaiden and I got ready and went to a family reunion for my mom's side of the family. We ate lunch, which my mom brought for all of our family, (thanks mom) sat around and talked and the kids (and Paul) played catch and played in the park. Mckay came home with us and he and Kaiden played the rest of the day until we went up to my dad's to watch the playoff game.

After church on Sunday, we went out West with my dad and rode some more and camped over night. We got hit by a BIG rain storm but it only lasted about 20 min. Everyone kept getting on me because I had taken one of the MANY books I have been reading, that I haven't gotten around to finishing. I figured that since I didn't have a messy house to worry about, I could sit and read without feeling guilty. I didn't read the whole time we were there but I did decide that the next time we go out camping, we need to pull out some of the games we brought....

No comments: