Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Baseball season is here.....




















I've probably said it before, but I LOVE baseball season. I'm not sure if it is the warm weather or the excitement at the ballpark, but I love watching Kaiden and the rest of our boys play baseball. Last week, Kaiden was given the game ball by his coaches for pitching in his first REAL game of the season. I was SO nervous for him. I think it is so much pressure on the pitcher that I worry for Kaiden when he is the one pitching. He did really well for his first time.... He walked a few of the boys, struck out two of them and didn't hit any of them (he had hit a few during practice games so this was a big thing) Every year he gets so much better so it is even more fun to watch.

1 comment:

Potters said...

I have to say I like the team name that Kaidens team has!