Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I love Paul because.......

I have decided that I need to be more appreciative of my husband, who he is and all that he does for me and our boys. I hate to admit it but sometimes I have days that I am grumpy with him. Most of the time he hasn't even done anything, it's more of me stressing out about how hard it is blending our family, having to deal with an ex or just plain "being in a bad mood." Paul has been such a blessing in mine and Kaiden's lives and I want to have something to remind me of all that he does for us. So, every once in a while I am going to blog about the reasons I love him. Then, if I am having "one of those days," or just want to look back on all the great things he has done, I have my blog to look back on. I'm sorry if I get mushy or even cheesy but I need to do this.......

So today I have to say that I am SO grateful that he always tells me that he loves me. Sometimes he sends me cute texts during the day or tells me at night or when he is kissing me goodbye in the morning but I don't think there have been very many days that have gone by that he hasn't told me. (I never realized how great it was to have someone love you so much until I now have that someone) AND he always makes sure he kisses me goodbye ,every morning before he goes to work.(even when he is mad at me :) Oh and one more! He loves the Gospel and tries to live it every day. He is ALWAYS willing to serve wherever he is asked to. He is the cute 6 and 7 year old kid's teacher in Primary and he doesn't complain about "just being in Primary" ever. He was even ok with giving a talk on Mother's Day (not that I am too mad that I have to, also) He has been through a lot of crazy things in his life and made a HUGE commitment to the church a few years back and is strengthening his testimony every day. I love that Kaiden has a great example in our home of someone who honors their priesthood and who is so willing to serve in the church.

I love Paul for so many reasons, sometimes I forget how much I love him....It's good to think about this so I don't focus on how crazy our life is...just how great it is.

4 comments:

Dessa Mae said...

This first year of marriage has been really hard so about 2 months into it, I started a "What I love about you" notebook. I keep it in my purse and write down 1 thing I love about him that day or something nice he did for me or for others. It helps to look back when I'm mad at him and realize he's not all that bad!

Potters said...

I'm happy that you found Paul. You two are a great couple.

Letecia Franco said...

Great Post Kristen! I hope Paul reads it! He is a great guy! I hope you have a great Mother's Day! I hope your talk goes well...but I'm sure it will! : )

Mindy said...

I miss you lost and I miss doing positives. Hope all is well.