Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Friday, October 10, 2008

My Baby turned ELEVEN!!


(Don't tell Kaiden that I called him my baby, he hates it.) Yesterday was his 11th birthday!! I can't believe that it has been that long since my 3lb 13 oz baby boy was born, 7 weeks early. It's still crazy to think about all that he went through when was born. Not only was he early and under 4 lbs but then to almost die, have surgery and be in the hospital for over a month. I knew that he was a fighter and there was a big reason that he was suppose to stay on this earth. If it was only to help me, that was a big enough reason. He has helped me become a better person, to want to be a good example and to be strong for him. I love being his mom, it's one of the biggest blessings in my life. I don't know what I would do without my little Kaiden....

He had a party with a bunch of his friends at Nickelcade and then all of them came back to our house for pizza, cake and ice cream..













No comments: