Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Fun

Since it is already July, I'll hurry and recap our summer so far..... We started off the first day of summer by going to Lagoon for my company party. It's funny that after all of these year, I still look forward to going. I think it's because this was always a family tradition when I was growing up. It seems like I was able to ride a lot more rides than we got in but it is a little different when you have a bunch of boys. Akoy played Coach Pitch and finished up the second week in June. He is a great hitter and really loved playing. Kaiden played his second year of Little League, his team just ended the city tournament and took third place. Way to go!!! I have always loved watching Kaiden play sports but I especially love baseball, so I hope the boys continue playing. This past weekend we took all of the boys to the Children's Parade in Lehi (except Brayden, he is probably too old to think that the parade is very cool)

No comments: