Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Monday, July 7, 2008

Tagged!!

I was tagged by Mindy (Thanks!! I have no idea how this works)
1. What is his name? Paul Wilsons Warner
2. Who eats more? He does, even though he says that I eat almost as much (whatever!!!).
3. Who said I love you first? He did but he was afraid to because we hadn't even been dating 2 weeks and he knew that I freaked out about stuff like that. One night I just said, "It feels like we have known each other forever, things have just fallen into place." At that point he knew that I felt the same way about him.
4. Who is taller? Paul by quite a bit-I love it!!
5. Who is smarter? Both of us are smart in different ways
6. Who is more sensitive? Probably me but sometimes Paul is (don't telll him)
7.Who does the laundry? Me mostly but Paul does it a bunch too. (I love that too)
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do-I had to get used to not taking up the whole bed :o)
9. Who pays the bills? I do. I am just better about sticking to a budget because I had to for so long.
10. Who cooks more? Hmm, I do most of the time but Paul does a lot too (He is such a good husband)
11. What meals do you cook together? Mostly Sunday dinner but we help each other on all the others too
12. Who is more stubborn? OH ME!! I need to work on this
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Definitely Paul, even when I should admit it
14. Who has more siblings? PAUL!!!! I could never come close to the 14 kids in his family but its a lot of fun!!
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I don't think either of us but I think I try to sometimes LOL
16. What do you like to do together? LOTS! We have every other weekend when we have no kids at all (unless Brayden decides he wants to hang out with us) so we have lots of time to do whatever...go camping, snowmobiling (I am just learning to love to do this as much as Paul) go to the movies, out to dinner, just watch dvd's and Paul will even go shopping with me.
17. Who eats more sweets? Its probably a tie but Paul always has to have something sweet after dinner.
18. Guilty pleasures? Too many to list :)
19. How did you meet? I'm going to make something up on this one because I hate admitting the real way. We really did go to highschool together but he was a year younger. I knew of him but he was MR. Popular and I wasn't, so he didnt know me at all. I grew up in his Brother's and sister-in-law's ward but we really met on an lds dating site (I know!! kind of embarassing but it was hard to meet really good LDS guys and I'm SO glad I did it now)
20. Who asked who out first? He FINALLY asked me out on a real date after we had hung out a few times. We were together for over thirteen hours but the time just flew by because we were having so much fun.
21. Who kissed who first? Paul kissed me and it was soooo nice. I even said "Wow, we should have done that hours ago." (cheesy, I know) I was joking but kind of meant it at the same time.
22. Who proposed? Paul. We took all of the boys for a weekend of four-wheeling and he proposed to me up on the mountain, with all the boys watching to see what I would say. It was so cute!!
23. His best feature? Everything! I can't name just one! He has a REALLY nice body :o) but I love his cute smile. I just love all of him!!
24. What is his greatest quality? He has so many! I love that the Gospel and family are very important to him and that he honors his Priesthood-that was really big for me when I met him. He is also very patient. (and he has to be patient with me a lot :o) He is also a great dad to all of our boys. There are just so many things about him.......
I am not sure who I am tagging yet. Sarah when she gets her blog going..

1 comment:

warnerfam said...

I love you babe! Thanks for being the best wife and frind that a man could ask for i love you even when i am a pain in the but!