Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Thursday, August 21, 2008

SUMMER IS OVER!?







I can't believe that it is already another school year. I swear that it was just a few weeks ago that Kaiden was counting down the last days of school. Then just that fast, he was counting down to the first day of school. He has been soooo excited for 5th grade to start. Crazy, I know but I think I was that way too, when I was younger. I hope he keeps liking school even when it gets harder. This year he is Mr. Dickson's 5th/6th grade split. That means he is a little smarty-pants (He SO takes after me. Well, I guess not JUST me.) He was a little worried about missing recess with his friends in 5th grade so I thought he might want to switch to a different teacher. We made a deal that he would see how the first week of shool went and then make a decision. I was so relieved when he came home from school on Monday and was so excited about his first day of school and didn't want to change classes.

No comments: