Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Thanksgiving

I thought I took better pics at Thanksgiving, I guess not.  I might have to steal some of my mom's or someone else's because all I have are the same exact pictures, just different angles. I don't even have very good ones of Lainie or the boys either, Ooops.
We went over to Paul's mom's and dad's for a little while and then over to my mom's for the rest of the day.  Paul is so great to sacrifice time with his family to be with mine because he knows that holidays are still really hard for my mom and that I have always been close to my family. He doesn't complain or even say anything, it's just a given that that is what we are going to do. That's one of the many reasons why I love him.  I also love that he really likes my family and gets along with my brothers and would do anything for any of them.  That is so important to me because I love my family so much!! I am so grateful that his family is okay with us not being there as much on holidays.  I probably should be better at going over there on regular days since we don't see them as much.  Hopefully they understand, my family is WAY tiny compared to Paul's so one of us missing is half the family compared to Paul's.  Sorry, I am rambling...I just don't want anyone to think we love them less, because I love Paul's family too. We have been blessed with two great families!!   
We had everyone in our family at my mom's (Julia and Debbie are part of our family too) except Kaiden and Brayden.  Maybe one day we can rearrange our visitation schedules and everyone will be on the same holiday schedule. You would think that after all of these years of having Kaiden be at his dad's on some of the holidays, it would be easy, but it still makes me sad when he isn't with us.  Oh well, that's how it goes...We had a great Thanksgiving though. We have SO many things to be thankful for...Our families who are both so close by, the Gospel and the great ward we live in, our beautiful baby girl and our handsome boys, our new home, great friends, our jobs that we have been fortunate to have through these crazy times and that I have been able to work from home most of the time, good health (and not too many major accidents (Paul;) and so many more things that we have been blessed with...We (I) have a good life.. 



Akoy and Kove sat on the end with Mckay, Maci and Avery
Lainie wasn't looking in any of the pics
















I forgot I had this pic- Lainie and my sis look so cute

1 comment:

Mindy said...

She is getting so big!! I am so happy for you and all the wonderful blessings in you life. I miss you lots.