Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Friday, February 11, 2011

Little Lainie is 3 months old!!


Lainie is almost 6 months old but I still want to blog our last few months so here is her in November. At her 3 month checkup, Dr. J said she is very healthy and right on track for where she needs to be. YAY!! She is the happiest baby ever, she doesn't cry unless she really wants something and she is laughing a little and smiling all the time! I love that I can be at home with her 2 days a week and have my mom watch her for a few hours on the other 3 days.  It is quite the challenge to work from home and be a mommy too but Lainie is worth it. (I think Kaiden likes that I am there in the morning for him and when he gets home from school) Our little girl has been such a blessing to all of us..



I know my "3 months old" signs are cheesy-but hey, now I will know exactly how old she was when I took the pic



She was getting mad at all the pics




Hanging out at work with mom
Our cute friend Letecia

No comments: