Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our house is done!!!!


Yesterday we closed on our house!!! I can't believe how fast they got it done. When we first started, I thought we were going to be pushing it to be done before the baby was here. I thought that with my luck, she would be born the same time we were closing and moving in. The timing has worked out perfectly though and if she wants to come now, she can. Actually, I better try to get a few things organized in our house before I have her or we will be in a little bit of chaos.

We can't officially move in until the loan funds but that should be today so we should be able to start moving our stuff in on Wednesday and have the weekend to get the big stuff. We have had some really big blessings in our life over the past year. It has been a sad year but also full of so many good things. I think we might have an extra angel watching over us....I just feel so blessed to have a sweet baby girl on the way and a new house that Paul and I built together for our little (well, not so little) family. I am excited to start out fresh, to get more organized and accomplish some goals that I have been putting off. What a better time to put those goals into practice than in a new home. Wish me luck.......

5 comments:

Jessica said...

You new home is so beautiful! I love it. Make sure you send me your new address.

The Carter Family said...

It is beautiful! I can't wait to come and see the inside. Congrats!

Nichole Burdett said...

Yay! So excited for you, I love it!

Potters said...

Your house looks great. I am glad that you are being so blessed right now.

akagi79 said...

Yeah!! House is finished and baby will be here soon!! SO excited for you guys!!!!