Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

35 Weeks

I can't believe that I am already 35 weeks! I made it past the 33 week mark, when Kaiden was born and was so relieved when that week was over. At my 31 week appointment I saw Dr. M who is one of my favorite doctors now. He was so great and even asked if I was a little nervous to be coming up on my 33rd week (he was reading my mind) He told me that I really only had a 15-20% chance of the same thing happening that did with Kaiden. That made me feel soooo much better. I wonder why none of the other doctors told me what the percentage of the same thing happening would be? Oh well, we made it through and things seem to be going pretty well. If I had her today, I wouldn't be too worried but it would be great if I didn't have her for a few more weeks.

I haven't had any Braxton Hicks or anything like that so that has been a relief. My feet have been swelling up a lot lately though, which was a little scary and is ugly. Maybe I am a little paranoid but I called the nurse a few times just to make sure things are normal and that it is not Toxemia. I go in today and they will run some tests just to make sure. I'm just really excited to have made it past the 33 weeks!!!
Here are some funny pics of my uncle Mike and Little bro comparing our stomachs: (oh and one of cute Letecia and I. My shirt looks a little white trash-y but I had to do it to compare the stomachs)

3 comments:

Potters said...

Super cute pictures! You have one of the smallest stomachs I have ever seen on a pregnant woman. I'm glad you made it so far into the pregnancy. I hope you have a healthy baby and an easy delivery. Sorry I missed your open house.

Mindy said...

You look so dang cute Kristen. I am so glad that you made it so far. I hope all is going well. I think about you girls at work lots and miss you guys. Keep me posted I would love to come and vist next time I am down.

akagi79 said...

You look so cute!!!