Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Here's OuR BaBY GIrL!!

The boys jumped in the truck and Paul didn't want his pic taken, so here I am by myself.....(The sun was in my eyes, that's the reason for the weird face)























I wish you could see these 3-D ultrasounds the way they actually look because they are SO neat. They make our baby GIRL!!! look so real. I just can't figure out how to get them to post any bigger but if you click on them they look a little better. My neighbor did such an AMAZING job yesterday, I'm so glad that she was willing to do another ultrasound for us. Another great thing about going in again was that my mom was able to be there this time. My real appointment was at such a weird time that my mom was still driving so she couldn't make it. Paul, Akoy, Kove and I (Kaiden was with his dad this time :( ) met my mom at the Dr's office and Camie met us right up front. (Not even a minute of waiting, Yay!!)

The baby was SO active (it must have been the lemon bar I had on my way home from work or walking around a little before we went in :) She was waving her hands all over, turning from side to side, she even yawned a few times and we got to see it all. There is no question that she is a little girl, she wasn't afraid to show us this time. I was so excited to finally be able to say that I am having a little girl!!! All of us were really excited and I was so happy that my mom was able to be there this time (Its kind of a bittersweet thing)

Now we can start narrowing down some names, picking out furniture and bedding and I CAN GO SHOPPING!!! YAY!! Don't worry, I won't be too out-of-control but it will be really fun to look at cute frilly clothes for a change.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

A GIRL! Hurray! I am so happy for you. Of course they are full of so much drama that you might want another boy (I know I did.)
You know, Jessica is a great girl name. :o)

Potters said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! A GIRL!!!!!!! You are going to be a great mom to this little gal. I am excited for you. She will be spoiled by her big brothers.

Justin and Lori said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Katie and Matt said...

Congrats!! I actually have a lot of baby girl stuff from Kennedy and if you would like to borrow it, I totally don't mind! This includes bedding, boppy, bottles, toys, etc.. Just let me know, I am so so excited for you!