Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Brayden's 16th Birthday!!!

Brayden turned 16 on the 14th, while we were in the hospital with my dad, so he didn't get a "real" birthday. (Actually, I told him earlier we could do something with a bunch of his friends but he wasn't too excited about that so I guess it all worked outs ok) Paul took him to lunch that day and my cute neighbor had her son and Kaiden make him a cake. (I have the best neighbor's ever!) His grandma and grandpa gave him an older jeep of their's so he is out driving on his own (watch out!)

If I had a choice of stepsons, I would have chosen Brayden. He is a great kid! He hasn't been the typical teenager that everyone worries their child is going to turn into. He is very responsible, doesn't back talk, (maybe just to Paul, once in a while) a really hard worker (He has been working since he was 15 and I know his employers LOVE him) and just a mellow teenager. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRAYDEN!!

1 comment:

Potters said...

Happy Birthday Brayden. I hope you have fun driving around in your jeep.