Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Valentines Day

On Thursday night, after the wax museum, Kaiden and I (once again) rushed around looking for supplies. We needed to get Valentines for his class and come up with a Valentines box. I really don't like doing things at the last minute, even though this is what usually happens at our house. We made Kaiden a cool "colored chicken" valentines box (as the cute little neighbor girl calls it) in record time and got all his class valentine's labeled before it was time for bed. Whew!!! we did it!!

For Valentines day, Paul and I stayed up in Park City at this great Westgate condo, FOR FREE!! The BIG catch was that we had to sit through over 2 hours !!!! of this pressure-filled sales presentation for a Westgate timeshare. I can't believe that we got out of there without buying the stupid timeshare. I think they make it so unbearable that people buy them just so they can go home. I had actually been to one before so I kind of knew what to expect. Paul had NO idea, so he was ticked off by the time we got out of there. It was really nice to be able to check into our room right after instead of driving all the way home. Paul said that the stupid presentation was worth it because the room was soooo nice and we were able to have dinner at this fancy little restaurant right there in the complex. It was a great Valentines getaway (and I had the hottest Valentine's date!! ;)

No comments: