Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm thankful for.....

I've really been slacking on my posts lately. I have tons of pictures to add but it seems like I can't find enough time to get them posted. Anyway, my point to this whole post is that I never wrote about all the things I am thankful for, around Thanksgiving. I think I take a lot of things for granted especially when I am going through tough times and seem to forget all of the many blessings I have in my life. I have so many and I am going to try a lot harder to remember all the great people, experiences and other blessings I have. I know I am going to forget A LOT of things but here are a few of the things I am thankful for........
The priesthood I am so grateful to have the priesthood in our home and to have a husband who honors his priesthood, who is so humble and is such an example to me.
My calling in RS I love all of the ladies I serve and serve with. My great neighbors and visiting teachers are part of this too. I have the best ward ever!
For our kids I love being a mom! I think being a mom is one of the greatest blessing I have been given.
My family I have the best family ever! I am especially lucky to have some of my family as my best friends.
Paul's family. They can also be considered as my own family. They have made me feel like I have been part of the family forever.
All of my friends I have been blessed with some of the best friends ever! If you have ever heard the saying about people coming into your life for different reasons, I totally believe in that.(Sorry I don't know the exact quote) I have friends that I have known since I was growing up. Some that I don't talk to a lot but that I can go to lunch with or talk to once in a while and it's like we just saw each other. Others, it seems like I have known forever. Some you would swear we were the same person, because we have been through so many of the same things. All of my friends no matter how long we have known each other, are such strengths to me. I love all of them. (Wow, this wasn't suppose to turn into a friends post, I just have some great friends.
Last but not least is Paul I have alot to write about Paul so I will get back to this.
I have so many other things that I am thankful for . Maybe I will add some more later...

1 comment:

Potters said...

I'm glad you were able to take a moment and share what you are thankful for. You are definately one of the strongest people I know. Thanks for the many times you have listend to me and been there for me.