Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Friday, September 5, 2008

Labor Day Holiday! Only a few weeks late











We had a fun Labor Day holiday (How could we not, the boys got a day off from school and Paul and I got a day off of work) It was Mckay's 7th birthday and Kaiden, Akoy and Kove were invited to go to Boondocks to celebrate. Paul and I went too, to take all of our boys and to help Mandi a little (sorry Mandi, if I got a little bossy with all those boys and the little hostess. She just wasn't moving things along fast enought to keep everyone's attention) Mandi bought herself, Maci, Kove and either Paul or I passes for the bumper boats, while the bigger boys did their thing. Well, both Kove AND Maci wanted to ride with Paul-neither of them wanted to go with Mandi or I at all. They knew they would have more fun with Paul. He is the jokester and "the fun one" all the kids love him. SO, Mandi went on the boat by herself and Paul took Kove and Maci. I stood outside the gates taking pictures but ended up as wet as everyone else because the kids wanted Paul to soak me. Paul's nephew was getting baptised at 5 so we had to leave a little early but everyone had tons of fun. Thanks Mandi and Mckay!!!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Hey, who's that hot fat chick riding in the bumber boats? I'm surprised she didn't sink...oh wait it's me!! you got some fun pictures.
check my blog out...I tagged you!

akagi79 said...

Looks like fun! We did nothing! It was heaven.Sometimes that's the best!