Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A few days old...

I have been SO awful at blogging lately but I am going to try and catch up...Here are pictures from when Lainie first came home...She had a little bit of jaundice so we put her in the sun for a little bit, pictures of her first bath (she wasn't too happy at first (all babies have to have a crying pic of their first bath right? Kaiden has one too) I only put a few pics of some of our friends that came to visit. We had a lot of sweet visitors, thank you to everyone and all they did for us in those first few days!! Looking at the pics makes me sad, just because my baby is already getting so big. I can't believe that she is already 31/2 months old.
 


 





1 comment:

Potters said...

She's so cute! I can't wait to see more pictures and read more about her.