Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Three years, four boys, a little bit of craziness, a new house, a baby girl,and a lot of great memories.....

Today is mine and Paul's third anniversary. Time has gone by really fast and I can definitely say that I love him more every day. Blending a family has been crazy at times but I am so glad that I am doing it with Paul (and it is getting easier as time goes on) He is such a great daddy to Lainie. I love to watch him with her, he is so cute. He is a great dad to all our boys and such a good example of a Priesthood holder. He loves my family almost as much as I do and would do anything for anyone. There are so many reasons why I love him..... I can't wait to see what the next years bring...

2 comments:

Potters said...

Yay congrats on 3 years. You guys are great parents. I am sure he is just wrapped around baby girl's fingers by now.

Mindy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I am so happy for you and your sweet family.