Paul, Kristen. Brayden, Kaiden, Akoy, Kove and Baby Lainie

Friday, November 28, 2008

Battle of the (5th and 6th grade) Bands







On Tuesday I went to one of the best Rock Concerts that I have been to in a long time (and I have been to some great ones, back in the day) Kaiden's class had a lip-sync battle of the bands for a project in Geography. Isn't it cool that they can incorporate a rock concert into learning?? It was pretty funny, because all of the groups of boys did songs that were popular when I was younger. Kaiden's group did a Bon Jovi song and I think they were one of the best ones. Two of the guitarist's (including Kaiden) even jumped off the stage onto their knees and did a guitar solo. It was cute (or cool to a 5th grader) All of the kids did a great job, it was a lot of fun!!

1 comment:

Letecia Franco said...

What a blast! I'm so glad you got to leave and witness that! What a fun way to educate others.